Thursday 19 July 2012

TCJpart73 Mad Moments













TRAKEHNERS PLAYING:
Tom & Henry at play.





Glad I'm not on them and there's a sturdy fence between us...where's my tea?! 

When you watch the videos, hum the theme tune to Black Beauty!





































The photos don't do the scene a complete justice:  the smell is damp warm grass and possible rain in the air,  the sound is blackbirds and thundering hooves on soft ground, squealing from Henry, snorting from Tom, skidding and turfs flying.  Also you can hear me begging them to slow down and not come crashing through the fence as well as screams of laughter! A seriously fast sequence full of energy and power.

I had just brushed them, so it all started with some very animated rolling.

John and I had a few days off and just happened to be out at the time, and saw the whole event.

No comments: