Friday 13 July 2012

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT EDITION





JEWELLERY FOR DAWN & DUSK:
Free with the Naff Off Citronella spray this summer, was a very handy piece of kit.  A Citronella wrist band for me, well us girls never say no to jewellery!








Looks like a gimmick to get you to buy more fly repellent, but Citronella works on the boys, and it works on me too.

I am a beacon to all biting insects from miles around,  always bitten at BBQ's and the area will swell to double it's size...most attractive!




 









So, out poo-picking before and after work, at dawn and dusk (well not really but it sounds good), I get well and truly bitten.   BUT, these little wristbands work very well, and when I'm wearing one I don't get bitten.


So, I recommend them to everyone...and if we ever get any weather suitable for riding...I'll wear one then too. 

Smells nice, and in fact my scent now matches that of Tom & Henry, 'eau du Trakehner' Citronella.




No comments: