Sunday 8 July 2012

TCJpart69 ...a Moment Shared




TOM & HENRY...a Cowparsley moment:
Having your horses in your front garden means you can pop out at any time and get involved in their day, I feel very lucky to have this opportunity.  T&H spend all day together wandering about and munching grass, having a lie-down, wandering more, eating hay... and I like to break up their routine by going out there and spending time with them.

Brushing them, cuddling them or even just sitting with them whilst they eat.

You have probably read my posts about weeds and herbs and those that are ok than those that are poisonous, well I like to offer T&H tasty 'weeds' sometimes as a treat.  This adds something new and unexpected to their day and every minute I spend with them gives us a closer bond.

Here then is the Cowparsley moment....





Henry holds the Cowparsley with his hoof so he can bite off the flower ends...how clever is that?





COWPARSLEY: May flowering.







No comments: