Sunday 14 October 2012

TCJpart93 Mad Moments






YAA-HOO!
...and the moments your horse, for no discernible reason at all, goes charging past you, spinning your head around and wafting your hair in his wake.
 
 
 
Like an impatient BMW driver flashing his lights behind you in the outside lane, Henry was desperate to get around Tom for a gallop this morning.  I had 2 cats with me and we took to the bushes for safety.  But, Tom was not to be rushed, he was planning his take-off point inside the field where he could dig his toes in a really go.
 
 
 
So, turfs flying and hooves thundering Tom & Henry went whizzing past us this morning whilst I was poo-picking.
 
Just having fun and obviously Henry is feeling better from his mud fever too, so it makes me happy to see them playing.
 
Why do they do it?  I think it's practise for running away and they really enjoy running.

No comments: