Sunday 30 September 2012

TCJpart90 Painting & Fashion







RACHEL WILLIAMS DESIGN
I had a birthday card which had been designed by and artist Rachel Williams (a friend of Jess, our Junior Designer). 
 
 
 
 
 
It was the head of an Arab horse and I asked her to paint Tom & Henry.

 
I chose my favourite photo of the boys taken by John C Brown.  You will of course recognise the picture...and later on I'll let you in on a sneak preview of what else this photo got used for...


Rachel involved me in every step of the way and even painted another to exhibit as part of her degree show.

Here are a few of the sketches and working drawings, some of the final draft paintings and a final mounted piece hanging on our living room wall.









M&S WOMAN:

 ...and this photo is my screen saver at work and here's a sneak preview of the Tom & Henry tops for Autumn12 M&SWoman:

'Top' secret...xxx






...keep your eyes peeled, on-line is easiest, but be quick, I'll be buying most of them for my friends and family!!





No comments: