Monday 10 September 2012

Special Edition: Mud Fever part Seven








MUD FEVER FINAL:
It's now 2 weeks since Jess came to see Henry for his mud fever, and I just wanted to write a (hopefully) final post and show you what Henry's pastern looks like now.

You can clearly see, and that's why I love the medium of blogging, you can actually see the progress Henry's healing has made and a time frame.  It's all real-time and honest.











Henry is back to his usual self, and actually he is loving being pain free because every opportunity he gets he chases around the field to show me he's ok.  Such a relief.  And realising how much it affected him too, now I have Henry back to 'normal' I'd almost forgotten what he was like....almost.



Henry wasn't 'lame' but he wasn't sound either, but now he is 100%.  Thank you Jess & John....(and Hilton Herbs the treat people, couldn't have done it without you either).











No comments: