Sunday 13 May 2012

TCJpart53 Diet Update





MY BODY IS A TEMPLE.....
...well, obviously mine isn't but the boys are!

In a very unscientific way, I have attempted to document the progress of Tom & Henry's mission (or rather mine), to loose a few pounds.  

...and how's it all going diet-wise?  brilliantly.  The boys are well on their way to their target 'beach bodies'.

I had been weightaping them since Dodson & Horrell sent me a tape back in October 2009, in no specific time frame and shockingly few times too.





Then I was taking a long hard look at them both one day and I remembered a time when they (and I), were skinnier.  So I taped them and was mildly alarmed by the results...hence the diets.



I have weighed them every Sunday since and their progress to slimdom has been fully documented using the chart D&H sent with the tape.  The chart is attached to their fridge door with magnets so it's quick and easy to maintain a system. I give them half an apple each after the taping, so it's not all boring and diets for them.



I call it unscientific, because I'm not entirely certain I'm doing it right BUT, I lay the tape in the same place, I do it at the same time of day (just after they've had dinner), and meet the ends at the same pressure every time, so it may be wrong, but it's consistent.










I have been very pleased with what I have learned.  And shocked that some local haylage I bought when we couldn't get Horse Hage, that the boys LOVED, made their waistlines start to creep up again...I had no idea they could be so different.



They are roughly 100kg's less that when I began at the beginning of January this year, and that's a lot.  I'm not going to need to buy any new girths!!! They look slimmer, healthier and can move very fast too.

So while we order a delivery pizza tonight, clearly playing fast and loose with our own waistlines, Tom & Henry are on the way to being even more gorgeous than they already are....that can't be possible!

No comments: